Intro Text


Welcome to the current home of my writing. Since my provider decided that the internet wasn't the place for personal homepages I had to find a new home for the stories. This may be a temporary home, or it might not. We'll see how it goes.

At the moment this site will be hosting my writing. There're some full-length novels in the stories section all in the Science Fiction and Fantasy genres. This content will be being fleshed out as I get around to transferring them and doing some formatting work to get the previews presentable. They're also up for sale on Amazon, so if you enjoy them you might want to consider buying as well.

Saturday, July 31, 2021

Update time.

The long-awaited update to Lies in Red Leaves is available in the Stories section. Just be aware that Google has recently made some changes to Google Drive shares. This shouldn't affect the links for these documents, but if something isn't working just let me know. I've tested it and it seems to be okay, but these are the days of miracles and wonders.

And following this post there should be one more chapter in LiRL, and it'll be done. I do want to do some proofreading (and work on the cover) before posting to Amazon, so it will be while before it turns up there. And the next work in the pipeline will be... I'm not exactly sure. There's one more book in the Life of Riley to go, but there's also the end of Borderlines screaming for attention.

May the best man win.

7 comments:

  1. Well, if a fan's vote counts for anything, I wholeheartedly vote for the finale of The Life of Riley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to see more Godsend as the last entry was somewhat open-ended, but I think that ship sailed a decade ago, sank, and is resting at the bottom of the ocean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just finished reading the updated LiRL. I really enjoyed the addition, and I'm excited/highly anticipating the new conclusion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot tell you how much I would love to read either Catch the Knife or Borderlines! I check back every couple of months hoping to find another chapter for either. No matter what you work on though keep up the excellent writing and I will be sure to buy a copy on Kindle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was just recently directed to your stories and I've finished Godsend. Now I'm working on Borderlines and I can already say that I'd love to see more of either of these. I'm really looking forward to starting in on LoR. Thanks for all your work!

    ReplyDelete