Update...ain't happening soon. Sorry. Reality has been annoying and persistent and I've got a *lot* less writing done than I had wanted to. Work's been going crazy due to crazy people, and silly little things like food and a roof over my head keep cropping up. It's going to get done, just slower than I'd have liked.
Nooooooooo!!!!! It's okay, real life comes first. Every chapter is a surprise gift. We'll still be here.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes. I understand all too well how much work conflicts with artistic passion. The fact that you're even chipping away at your books at all while balancing life in these uncertain times is enough. Stay strong king.
ReplyDeleteKeep it up!.Thereare a bounch of loyal readers here.I ecen got 2 gard copies.Waiting the new stuff!
ReplyDeleteNo need to apologize! Real life comes first, and honestly, food and a roof over your head are pretty reasonable priorities. Take your time, I’m just happy to know it’s still coming. Looking forward to it whenever you get there!
ReplyDeleteActually, if you don't mind. Do you have any book recommendations? I've read like 14 books since my first comment a few weeks ago. Running out of interesting stuff on kindle atm.
As others have said, absolutely take your time, since it will come out eventually I will read it anyway, your work is a masterpiece and I cant find anything even close to being this good.
ReplyDelete